...Many communities need new retail destinations that reflect who
they are and what they want," said Gary Mottola, President of Madison
Marquette Investments.  "Our strategy is to identify where these
opportunities exist and then create distinctive destinations that
convey a real sense of place and best meet the needs of the
surrounding community."
---------

Best meets the needs of the city?

Pay some taxes or let the city earn some money as well....

The Funds' investors include some of the industry's most recognized
institutional investors, such as ABP, ColoradoPERS, OhioSERS,
PennsylvaniaSERS and Wells Fargo.

Madison Marquette Retail Enhancement Fund
$487,000,000 - June 2007

Offering of limited partnership interests
Blind pool basis
Retail-focused value-added fund
Oversubscribed
Investors include major U.S. and foreign public pension plans,
insurance companies and taxable investors
--------------

Blind pools are a thing of the past-  another "trust me" fund.

Love to see the return on this fund in one year, given that most
reits are down over 30% to 70%, especially blind pools which may HAVE
to give back money at 100% plus if NOT invested.....
at least that's my understanding of them

Look at those that probably are getting f'd byt his fund.
Insurance companies, banks,retirement accounts, retail focused and
taxable investors.....

one big circle.

And AP should take it?