1) E-harmony sued so they HAVE to promote Gay match/date making.

How does this impact other sites and/or businesses?

2. In court today with my kid. forgot to get her provisonal lic
switched over to 18 year old..

They cut out to Freehold closed circuit to talk to prisoners. This
one was in jail for NOT paying her pervious fine of about $500...

a) SHE recevied a CREDIT of $50/day for BEING IN jail . She got 8
days at $50/day = $400 CREDITED to her fine.

Forget that fact that it costs the taxpayers to house the immate, let
alone give them CREDIT for being IN jail. Wasn't there some point
where the immate was to reimburse for the costs of the hotel?

The system.

Why send people back for immigration when many (not all cases in WLB)
were here for having no registration, insurance, nj licensce etc
etc ..... and were paying their fines and rushing back to WORK.

People should really not bitch about being an American and having all
the rights they do here. One guy in there did a flooring job for me.
Good guy, works hard and I knew it took him twice to get to America
because he WANTED to work. Everyone chuckled at his "kansas" driver's
license...