Also, BlackRock Realty and the Harvard Endowment are two of the most
sophisticated alternative investment investors in the world.  The
fact that they are partnered with these types of people is a plus
for sure because Harvard does tremendous due diligence.

http://www.psers.state.pa.us/org/board/resolutions/2007/madison.pdf

> > They way I read it, MM was looking at an 18% Internal Rate of
> Return
> > (IRR). If you really understand the purpose of IRR, then you
good
> for
> > you.
> >
> > This is the document. I'm curious to here your and other people
> with
> > an underestanding of investments like this and what the MM
Retail