--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>, but there
> are no links to it on the city's site, i didn't see a link on the
> ap.net site, not on asburyboardwalk.com, etc

actually I noticed I didn't even have "link" link working and no, I
don
t have them as a link.

Also, somewhere along the way I deleted some other good links to AP.

If they got rid of the flash intro, it would be alot better. Their
site is built off a canned template that was modified - but they are
now "The Official" site of THE boardwalk...

Maybe I ahve to add the words "the UNoffical site" of the the
boardwalk...

Actually, the boardwalk and rest of ap. Without press releases or
emails or the time or any barters or paid ads.... it works for me.

If you haven't done so already, (I've said this before) go see
noweverthen.com - the BEST overall history of ALL of AP - for now.