--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Debbie DeLisa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>  Our waitress told us that on Monday nights she will be offering a
price fixe dinner which includes appetizer, dinner and dessert for
$25.  After our busy weekends we agreed that this is where we will be
unwinding on Monday nights.  Hope to see you there.

Gret when you're single or don't have to pay the bill....or aren't
taking a couple teenage kids around. Good thing they raised the
drinking age to 21. At least my daughter can drink a beer...

$25 plus booze...

Just have to bite the bullet or pick up a nice chunk of filet mignon
or one chicken to make soup AND dinner.. or about 20 lbs of chopmeat.

Or jsut sit back and relax and recall the  "Dancing Chicken" in
Martell's old arcade where . I'm looking for a picture of that "game".

And I might of tracked one down.