--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dsher4" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Geez, i went to a meeting for an hour and here is where we are.
>
> One major mistake is being made in these calculations.

The best way to sum it up, those spaces are worth money - either to the
city of Asbury Park or to a parking management investment fund.

There's all different arguments about the value of a business that
generates sales or the value of income producing property.

Yes, every guy that calls up wants a 10% return. So do I. Actaully, if
you speak to some harcore investors, they will ask "why do only want a
10% return, what, you have no ambition...?" But that was BEFORE the
stock market tanked...