Something struck me as odd; calling Howard Zinn an "American" hater!
WHAT? As though disagreeing with this fascist government, hating
America?  What happened to the First Amendment?  I'm so glad that my
generation QUESTIONS authority, small "a"!

Most times the "authority" you disagree with is one, corrupt, two,
hiding the truth or three, in bed with someone!  Capice?  Just open
the Press and you'll either read that someone in the Bush
Administration is hiding something, committed a
crime/treason/torture/wire-taps/conspiracy, etc.  Name your situation,
it's all there!

Then read about corrupt NJ politicians, who not only abound here in
Monmouth County, but the other 20 counties as well!  I rest my case!
Good piece Mario.

 --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I agree, John.
>
> And I could go on about the need for serious professional journalism
and a
> citizenry with enough media literacy to sort through all media
including
> bloggers.
>
> Instead I posted my subjective thoughts about some local blogging to
the
> politics group here:  http://tinyurl.com/5oukwo
>

> In a message dated 12/3/2008 9:19:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Yes!  Let's just have everyone in an information ghetto, where they
 only
> read  what they want to hear by people who already agree with  them!
 Perfect!