I agree!  If you meter the oceanfront, meter ALL of the commercial
downtown, like it used to be!  Asbury Park, is BACK and the City is
missing out on revenue, experiencing a budget shortfall and this is
one way of alleviating the debt.  What are the City fathers and the
Council doing?  Resting on their elbows?