--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dsher4" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I left a detailed message, hopefully he returns my call

Good going.

I want a cut ):

The number, in talking to someone else again today, is $25k per spot
adjusted over the years. fines range from $12 to $36 for overtime
parking.

In your numbers, you should also account for:

the psossiblity that a spot can be used for MORE then 24 hours - car
turnover. This is why pay stations are better (for the spot owner) as
with a meter - you hunt for a meter with time vs a pay station is
related directly to  your car (in this scenario even without stubs in
windshield).

Also, look at long branch - free parking at Pier V for two hours. And
they ticket and it's not well signed.

Once those spots are filled - valet from $10-$20 (mostly $10 this
year) and not sure what the garage rates were.

Also, the ESP would of had 200 public spots if I recall. needless to
say, there's room at N. Beach and Wesley until they sell some more
units...