Would love to meet anyone, but on this date, I'll be in Somerset, NJ
at a luncheon, given on the 1st Saturday of every year, by the AL
Auxiliary.  Served as Monmouth County Pres., 2 years, then at 4, I'll
be at a Red Hat Party.  Maybe another time.  So sorry.  I love meeting
people, especially someone like you!