--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oak - No need to defend or explain yourself.

that's the last thing I want to even try to do...

Tommy just wishes he was living in AP.

As we discussed before, it's hard once your're married and have kids to
convince your spouse to "go back" and live it.

I had my eye for years on a couple houses on sunset lake for years and
years...when they started going up for sale, even I couldn't pull the
trigger. I was allowed to buy it, but not to live in it... when I
looked at one, it was me and 4 builders/ investors all looking the same
time.

He misses AP.