I was jsut showing a property on Ridge (asbury side)... after, I took
a ride around some of the west side streets. Granted I didn't have my
glasses on, but it looks like the street signs for "Monroe" (correct)
say "MUNROE".

I'll take another drive by with glasses on later.

Overall the west side isn't as bad as in appearance as it was  - "it
looks better..."

BUT - maybe the city or some other group, if it hasn't already, can
do something with a few of the boarded up homes/buildins directly in
front of or near the boys club. No reason for it - either knock them
down and rebuild or sell with a condition it be rebuilt in 6 months
or give it coastal habitat or interfaith with same condition. Maybe
AP needs somene who can get this done, get the grants and other
monies allocated for this and "just do it.."

Start with one house in front of the boys club. Check back next
christmas - will it still be boarded up or not?