You were on TV while I'm going on an Internet show.  I'm picturing
two drastically different production budgets :-)

They just told me where to be.

Can I get a copy of your book from Barnes & Nobel and will you sign
it for me?

Also, anyone know how to get to 6th Ave and West 48th street by mass
transit?  I haven't a clue.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "theshortsalepro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>