I love plugging the Asbury Park Roastery. I am addicted to the
product. We drink a pot of it a day at home. My favorites are
COSTA RICA and EL SALVADOR. Both have a lot of flavor without any
trace of bitterness. It's the only coffee I drink black.

At ten bucks or so a bag, these are great for stocking stuffing or
gift exchanges. I think Ali is making gift baskets with teas and
hot chocolates too. A great way to promote Asbury Park to business
associates and family back home.

And by the way, any Asbury Park restaurant that is not selling Ali's
coffee is missing out.

Call Ali
732-807-3155

Asbury Park Roastery