So its not just me that notices things are amiss... Like I said
before... doing some reasearch in various media sources gives a
different picture from the all is well view of some AP locals.

I'm surprised that the talk about the money/deficit/budget went
nowhere. Well not really... guess everyone is too busy 'having fun'
to worry about a bankrupt AP

(Yes that was a 'dig' - folks down there better wake up)

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer" <jennifern...@...>

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/12/asbury_park_revival_project_s