In a message dated 12/22/2008 7:17:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
oakd...@yahoo.com writes:

from my  world, yes it's interesting that they are profitable. I can
think of then  thousand websites that are proftable for one reason  or
another.

===========================

First link below indicates problems for some tech startups: Declining
valuations are throwing a wrench into the gears of Silicon Valley's wealth
machine.
 http://tinyurl.com/3fmpak

Second one is great for the sense of humor some laid-off workers a  have:  At
the American Society of Shit-Canned Media Elites Party...
http://tinyurl.com/4jdbfy

_A  Wrench in Silicon Valley's Wealth Machine - BusinessWeek_
(http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/08_52/b4114082618241.htm)

_Hustling,  Networking, Drinking and Staying Optimistic - Advertising Age -
TalentWorks_ (http://adage.com/talentworks/article?article_id=133387)

Happy Hanukkah

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.