In a message dated 12/23/2008 8:28:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
justifiedri...@yahoo.com writes:

Where's  the link to the data that other small papers are doing fine?

a  web
site,  it's difficult to navigate and doesn't contain every  article in its
print
version.  A bargain because it's delivered on day of  publication and you get
a $25 gift certificate to a local restaurant.

2 River Times tries to preserve its print status by offering limited web
content only after 4 days on newsstands (or immediately to print  subscribers).

Happy Holidays

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.