MSNBC says that conservative talk show hosts as well as Republicans
are irrelevant!  To hear Patrick Buchanan say this, unnerved me but as
unrelenting as Limbaugh and Hannity are, they keep "excusing"
themselves and ignoring public opinion.

Thank them to actually say that the economic turndown was started by a
Democrat!  Everybody but them know it was the Bushes plundering of the
Treasury and tax breaks to their friends and support from voters who
vote against their own best interest are to blame!  The fight continues.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, marioa...@... wrote:

> Touched some raw nerves I guess.
>

> # 9 most blogged article   _http://tinyurl.com/eutul_
> (http://tinyurl.com/eutul)
>
> or
>
> _Most Referenced New York  Times Articles from the Blog Community -
The New