____________________________________
 From: Restaurantplanb
To: JMH118
Sent: 12/28/2008 11:21:32 A.M. Eastern  Standard Time
Subj: COME SUPPORT DOWNTOWN ASBURY PARK

Restaurant Plan  B
705 Cookman  Ave
Asbury Park,  NJ
07712
732-807-4710

Dear Friends and  Family...

Time does fly.  I cannot believe  we are almost past the holiday season.
This has been a difficult  time for many.  You can see the repercussion from
the
down turn in  the economy on the streets of Asbury Park.

Now is the time to come and support  this great community.  Make your New
Year's Plans in Asbury Park,  plan birthdays, anniversaries...in one of our
great
venue's.  Pick  up gifts here at one of our great shops.

We at Plan B still have room New Year's  Eve.  We have planned a great menu
and have Andrew Holtz  performing.  Additionally we will be OPEN NEW YEAR'S DAY
for BRUNCH  10 AM-3PM.

Don't forget First Saturday in  January.  February will bring The Letters of
Ethel and Julius  Rosenberg to Plan B, we will have Sunday performances of the
letter's  accompanied by a 4 course dinner for $35.00.  Many local artists
will be performing these readings. This event co-sponsored  by the Provincetown
Fringe  Festival.

Our Hanukkah dinner was a great  success, THANK YOU!, we will be looking to
start a monthly Shabbat  Dinner. Please drop us a note if you are  interested.

Please, in these tough economic times,  we must all do our part in supporting
the local businesses.  It is  to the benefit of all.

Please come and support Downtown Asbury  Park.

See you around  town...

Jeffrey

 One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo
Mail. _Try  it now_
 .

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.