--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<justifiedri...@...> wrote:

> He has others lined up.  NPR is calling.
>
> Hysterical.

He gives a good interview.

Of the reasons the paper "grew" is that those increased pages may be
attributed to the growth of the area - like the advertising done by
Madison Marquette and the businesses on the boardwalk (the ones that
aren't needed for AP to grow...) and the various businesses that come
and go in the area.

Well done. I can't find the description I had a few weeks ago of
guidelines for "newspapers"  - content vs. ads. But people do pick up
the paper - either to see the ads and to scan the content.

I still think he bring in a few extra $ easily, no extra staff,
adding his "old content" on the web.

Hey - charge $5.00 to become a lifetime TCN scubscriber and grant us
access to that old content....and old ads ):

You'd actually get MORE subscribers at $9.95.