ReVision Theatre of Asbury Park, NJ

December 30, 2008
Dear ReVision Theatre Enthusiast:

You have made a difference.

2008 has been a dramatic year for ReVision Theatre. Together with
you, we have reached a major goal by bringing quality, professional
theatrical productions (Hello, Dolly!, Hair, and Scrooge in Rouge) to
Asbury Park.  And together with you, we can begin the process of
returning Asbury Park to its' splendor.  Producing invigorating
theatre with a fresh new perspective is very challenging, compounded
by the recent economic events that have affected our community and
our country.

You can make a difference again.

Our next production, Kingdom at the Asbury Park VFW Hall, is a new
latin infused rock musical with strong social ramifications.
Followed by Funny Girl at Asbury Park's Paramount Theatre, starring
Steven Brinberg (the premiere Barbra Steisand impersonator). Our 2008-
2009 season ends with the Broadway hit, The Full Monty, at the
Carousel on the Boardwalk (where last summer's Hair was performed).

With your generous support, together we can accomplish these goals.

You are truly what keeps our theatre company going as ticket sales
alone cover less than 50% of our production costs.  Without you, it
just isn't possible.

In order to continue, we need you to make as generous donation as
possible to ReVision Theatre as your 2008 year end donation.  Doing
so will not only secure our future productions, but give you a place
in the renaissance of this great city.  By receiving this letter, we
already know that you believe in ReVision Theatre and the future of
Asbury Park. Please don't let us down.

We are in this together.  If the nonprofit arts institutions can
survive in hard times, our economy has a greater advantage of
bouncing back.  Theatres bring communities together.  They generate
revenue for local businesses, restaurants, and lodging.  This revenue
will not only revitalize Asbury Park, but the help support the
economy of the County and State, as well. Let's also not forget that
property values grow with commerce and favorable cultural outlets.

Your donation is tax deductable to the fullest extent of the law.
With your support, ReVision Theatre will continue to improve the
quality of life in your community. This is most apparent in our
success of transforming the VFW bingo hall into a professional
theatre with our holiday production or bringing the historic carousel
house on the boardwalk alive with laughter and song. This is only the
beginning.

Donate online right now at www.ReVisionTheatre.org or send your check
to:

ReVision Theatre 2009
PO BOX 973
Asbury Park, NJ 07712

Have a Joyous New Year and thank you for making a difference.

Yours truly,
Bob Angelini
ReVision Theatre Board President

P.S.  Please give what you can right now.  For those who donate $1000
or more; you will join our elite sponsors and receive free tickets to
all of our remaining shows:  Kingdom (April 16 – May 3), Steven
Brinberg as Barbra Streisand in Funny Girl (July 11), and The Full
Monty (August 12 – September 6).

P.S.S. Those donating as little as $25 up to $999 will become
automatic ReVision Theatre Members and receive 20% off all future
ticket purchases for one year.

The Genesius Guild Inc, DBA Revision Theatre is a nonprofit 501(c)3
charitable organization registered with the New Jersey and New York
Charities Registration Bureaus.

ReVision Theatre
PO BOX 973
Asbury Park