--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "nobepeymay" <nobepey...@...> wrote:

> * Looks like my birthplace Rochester, NY is preparing for Obama
> money.  Anyone know if AP has a put together a federal economic
> recovery package to submitt?

How much more can they get?

Time to rethink "getting" and "doing".

Start with Springwood ave getting a shovel in the ground. Drive down
there to the neptune line....

How abut installing cameras...get $ for that and go from there. given
the banks don't have to account for their money and why not give more
and more.

I would love to get a free ride for my kid. She's like a investment -
not a bad one but a fed bailout to pay for her education since I ahve
to work and pay for it along with her p-time jobs.

Where's the help for the avg 2 income family who played it buy the book?

No bailout plus you get f'd if you weren't careful with your money you
saved to pay for the school to begin with - by working day after day
and saving.