You can say that again!  I yell back at the TV, when a commentator
says that Bush "won" 2 elections and I say "since when"?  Bush was no
more than a "puppet" for Cheney!  If anything went bad on Bush's
watch, they don't blame Cheney, they blame Bush.  Obama has'nt taken
the oath yet, and already he's being blamed for the
recession/depression.  Bush is still giving billions away to the
corporate elite, who screwed this country and are still rewarding
themselves with "golden" parachutes, while the "little" guy is screwed
over and over!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John