--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<justifiedri...@...> wrote:

> That right there is DJ's point, in case others on this board missed
it.

Depends how you look at it.

1. The ad appeared on my website, asburyboardwalk.com. How do I know? I
ask how'd you get my number.
2. Did other realtors ask to advertise on asburyboardwalk.com?
a) Yes. Do I show ads for other realtors? No. I did quote a price, but
that's ok.

I have another rather large website - national. All from my laptop.
It's profitable. Why? My reach is national. Every state and I can
disect those states easily - Google or Yahoo or other services target
mysite (and their advertisers) and in target,a re getting much better
at targeting "local" internet users. Still flaws in the system, but it
works. It works for the advertiser, for the publisher (me) and for the
adserving company (example, google).

You can pay rent and serve the local community who may or may not have
money, or use the Internet, pay a little rent, and be anywhere you want
to be - and anyone you want to be.

The TCN is neat for it's market. Look, we all know what's in it every
week or we couldn't comment. But Tommy has to embrace the web, or we
woudln't see the justifiedright.com blog nor him on FOX, via the web.