In a message dated 1/3/2009 1:59:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
justifiedri...@yahoo.com writes:

You can  be certain if any other AP buiness got such broad attention, the TCN
and  myself would promote it endlessly (boosteish).

Fact:  I was the first to promot the news here about the NYT's  coverage:
message 43737  >  http://tinyurl.com/78b8mo

Quite boosterish of me.  "After all [I'm] here to help."    ;-)

=============================

 justifiedri...@yahoo.com writes:

That it  just got coverage in the NYT and the Columbia School of
Journalism no  doubt burns you up.

====================

Fact:  I can't be burned up because nothing turns up any coverage at  the
Columbia School of Journalism.  What does come up are dittoe hits  with your
own
sentence from your own blog: "I take pride that this  week the Columbia School
of Journalism picked up on triCityNews being a “plog,”  — a word I invented.
"

You're entitled to self-promotion but it's not quite viral yet:

8 hits here >  http://tinyurl.com/9lbtdt

9 hits here > http://tinyurl.com/8afuhx

3 hits here >  http://tinyurl.com/8v8k67

When you get to guest lecture at Columbia, reserve a seat for  me.   ;-)
==================================

justifiedri...@yahoo.com writes:

marioa...@... wrote:  Can you provide any links to  those sites which agree
with
your  "cutting edge"  theory?

Oxymoronic.  If there were wide understanding of it, it  would no longer be
cutting edge.

=====================

Fact: I asked for sites which, as you claimed, agreed with  you, that is
touting your theory that staying off the web is "cutting  edge";
I didn't ask if there was a wide understanding of it.  Lots of cutting  edge
stuff out there which millions jumped on, even without wide understanding,
like facebook and now new to me Linked in.

Double check the definitions of "oxymoron" and "cutting edge."

=======================================

 justifiedri...@yahoo.com writes:

It's my  theory, the "plog," which is exactly why you don't like it....no
doubt burns  you up.  It flies in the face of your
stalkerish attempts to minimize  over there years....Your jelously has kicked
of this latest (in a long line)  of poor
analyzing and complaining by you.Like an addict, you can't control  it...I'll
let you off the hook....I know it's important to  you.

Sophomoric personalizing, Victimization Redux,  and "Deja vu all over again."
[sic]

In a message dated 1/3/2009 2:04:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,