Amazingly, vinyl records sales are up more then 80% this years.
Why?
Nostalgia factor, plus new generations are discovering that it's nice to hold
an album in
your hands, and cover art is being rediscovered. Plus, vinyl is now cheaper.
I think it's time for me to get a new record player. I miss vinyl. It still
sounds better then
CDs.