In a message dated 1/8/2009 8:55:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
anthonyg1...@optonline.net writes:

I will  try to explain from my point of view...If it is offensive to someone,
Sorry,
it is not meant to be....As for whether there is a "Gay Beach" - let's  call
it sales puffery."

==============================

Thanks Anthony.   But no need to apologize to anyone.

None of the following are official names for beaches,
but all are useful for some people in choosing where to catch some rays, or
cool water when they're "hot":

Guido Beach, Bimbo Beach, Benny Beach, Bikini Beach, Gay Beach, Shka-dole
Beach,
Nude Beach, Muscle Beach, Tar Beach, Surfer Beach, Fishing Beach, Urban
Beach, et al.

And Asbury Park sure could use some of the tourist money these (gay) beach
towns get:  http://tinyurl.com/84kqwm
========================

Beach Quotes,  Where the Boys Are (1960) - Memorable  quotes
http://tinyurl.com/89c4pm

Police Captain: Gentlemen, the  city of Fort Lauderdale is once again under
fire from the north. We've survived  it before and I reckon we're gonna survive
it again....Expect anything. Anything  and everything cause that's what
you're gonna get. Now, Fort Lauderdale is not  the only city to be invaded at
this
time....the students of America are  gathering to celebrate the rites of
spring....They're citizens of our  country....But how the hell to handle them,
that's a different manner....And  remember that they are our guests....And,
above
all preserve your sense of  humor. Cause you're gonna need it if you want to
survive....

[over police radio] Car 19... Student in pajamas  directing traffic....Car 9:
Student swimming in the nude at Silver Beach....Car  7: Go to Paradise Hotel.
A live hammerhead shark has been placed in the pool.

Ryder Smith: Sophistication isn't a  matter of where you come from or even
what your family does. It's the way you -  the way you think, your outlook on
life, what you've experienced.

Dean Caldwell: Dr. Raunch tells me, when  I spoke to her on the phone, she
suggested that you might be overly concerned  with the problem of sex. Do you
think you are...?

=============================

Mr. Russell Lawrence: That's a  man-hunter?

Moondoggie: Don't you find  Kahuna to be a little on the lazy side?

Gidget: Oh boy, the bigger they are  the dopier they come.

Announcer: [over the bus's Public Address system]  Attention to our
gay...riders. This is the final stop in West Lahunga Beach. The  next stop is
regular
Lahunga Beach. Depart now or stifle your  creativity.   FIY

Moondoggie, Gidget, Frankie, Annette, Connie:  All Gone with the  Wind.

So let's all dance the Swim:   http://tinyurl.com/8xblua

http://www.sixtiescity.com/Culture/Images/DAN011.jpg

;-)

steps!