Just going to interject my 2 cents.  As a longtime married, being Gay
is not the same as being "mental"!  I don't see being Gay as a
"condition" for one and for another, I don't see it as "treatable".
It is what it is!  I have a tough time as it is being straight!  I've
been through therapy but not for my sexuality.  I have problems
dealing with MY reality, much less someone's elses drives, sexual or
not.

Since I don't understand for lack of a better word, what it is to be
attracted to the same sex, I don't judge someone as being "sick" or
mental, if they are or gravitate to a person of the same sex.  Trying
to diagnose someone, is like someone pretending to be a lawyer without
a license!  Since I am not Gay, I don't try to figure it out no more
than the pigmentation of my skin, makes me Black.  Just me thinking
out loud!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"