Mario,

I never received the letter you quoted from below.

Can you:

1. Send me the full copy?
2. Let me know where it was published publicly?
3. Let me know who wrote it?
4. Let me know the date it was sent?

I am unsure what letter the author is responding to and I know that I
never personally posted any letter on the AP-GLH website (I assume
he/she meant the listserve).  I am neither gay, nor was I a homeowner
in AP, so I was not allowed access to that listserve.  I kept fairly
detailed records of all emails and letters that were sent to me by
constituents.  I just went through these records and I could not find
the letter/email in question.  Given these, I think you can see why I
never responded.  If you can send along the info above, I will do my
best to address this matter as a matter of public record.

I hope this finds you well.

Peace, JWK

Excerpts from that letter:

Mr. Keady-
Before answering my questions know that this letter has gone to you
and the
Asbury Park GLH
website.I just want to be fair. I have read your email on the Asbury
Park
GLH site.
I want to know why you do, in fact, support a mission that stands for
treating Homosexuality as a disease
and yet will discriminate against those very people they feel are
diseased?Why you also feel it is propper
for the mission to be located so close to schools?...And last but not
least
how you support a "business" that will council addiction when they
don't have
a license to do so.? Please let myself and everyone else know why you
support the
Market Street Mission....Just tell us what you like and don't
like.Support
and don't support....The Ball is in your court my good man.