Oak,
That's why I have a problem wth the phrase "single Mom"!  For a
stick-in-the-mud-old married lady, single Mom meant an unwed Mother!
Today, it's any woman raising kids alone.  I prefer "divorcee", a once
married woman and "widower", meaning the man/woman is dead!

Single Mom, conjures up a lot of negative pictures for me.  Whatever!
 Not familiar with your acronyms either.  Don't know what "BK" means
since I'm not in the real estate business.  All I know how to do is
read and negotiate contracts and manage projects, thus "project
management"!  As far as Sears, I guess I was just lucky.  When I left
New Orleans, my washer and dryer, both Sears, lasted 20 years!  I gave
them to my Mom, who had just bought her first home, when she and my
dad divorced and my youngest sister was in her last year of undergrad
in college.

Anything made in China means "cheap" and poorly made!