COAH stuff?  Any impact on us?  Over my head:

“I am calling today for a one-year moratorium on the 2.5% developer's COAH
fee while additionally exempting projects that were in the pipeline before the
fee was instituted.”

from  http://tinyurl.com/9u6ow3

Full text of Corzine's State of the State address | mycentraljersey.com  |
MyCentralJersey.com

January 13, 2009

Other excerpts:

The new school funding formula...recognizes that 50 percent of  disadvantaged
students live beyond the borders of Abbott districts....We’ve been
collaborating with Colin and Alma Powell’s effort to substantially lower
dropout
rates....

law enforcement agencies to focus on reducing gang, gun, and drug
activity....results are showing up on the streets of Newark, Asbury Park,
Vineland, and
communities throughout the state....

I will also direct the COAH board to allow for maximum flexibility and  ample
time for collaborative review of all the 240-plus affordable housing plans
submitted by the 80% of the required municipalities who did the right thing and
 filed plans by December 31st.

One good idea I like … is the posting of our state expenditures on the
Internet as suggested by a number of Republican legislators....and so I have
directed the Comptroller to review how to undertake this initiative.

More and comments on the COAH fee here : http://tinyurl.com/8o4exm

In Address, Corzine Says State is Planting 'Seeds for Prosperity' -
NJBIZ.com

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)