From: Jack Pitzer <hing...@yahoo.com>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 9:16:50 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Save GRock

What about a smaller station, like a pirate one, that has a smaller power
output and
broadcasts to a "micro market".

--- In asburyp...@yahoogro ups.com, Mike Hemeon <tvnetdude2000@ ...> wrote:

> Since there are no more frequencies to be had, the only way to create such a
> station
would be to buy a radio station and change the format OR perhaps take your
chances on a
pirate station.  You might aproach the non-comm stations that are at the
college and
universities to program at least a few hours a day of GROCK type programming.
They may
already be picking up on it.
> There is going to be a protest at the station on Saturday to reinstate the
> old
programming this should be good. It will be great publicity for the station.
> http://www.app. com/article/ 20090122/ NEWS/90122024

is
> just a matter of how much money they will make.

of