> AP  still doesn't lure in crowds during the weekdays.
>
> ===============================
>
> Hmmm?  Maybe not generic "AP" luring crowds.   But more than  a few
> businesses are.  More so than in a long, long  time.   Hard to find parking
> (convenient parking   lol)  9-10 pm on a Tuesday night along Cookman and
> Ocean
> Aves.

That's NIGHT. I'm talking day business. Sure the ones that serve drinks and
nice lunches do ok - they bread and butter is night during the week and
weekends all day.

But I guess I still think about the day business - they USED to say the day
traffic pays the bills and the nights are profit.

that was then.

I was at biggies at lunch (around 1:30)  - just me. mayfair had no one  - sure
there were people on the beach but not tons.  And there was plenty of parking.

I look at it as when I was in business on the boardwalk and what we'd look for
- from 7 am to midnight.

It's a different time we live in today.

It's not a generic AP - more so a good mix of daytime activities in the summer
(camp business) for golf and splash park and beach. That brings in parents etc.

It's not everyday in AP you get 10,000 people  - you have to (if you want to)
think broader - night just from 9-10 pm. Whoever ventured to stay open for the
late night crowds this weekend didn't complain -other then being tired.

Regardless - I'm enjoying it for what it is - and so do my kids ):