All,

I have taken some time to read Maureen Nevin's notes
(http://www.asburyradio.com) and I would like to call attention to a few in
particular as well as to express a "wonder" that I personally have:

In William Gray's $1 million dollar suit against your City, he claims (quoted
from asburyradio.com): "Under Description of Injury", the claim cites
"emotional trauma, mental and psychiatric stress, anxiety and depression
together with aggravation and exacerbation of pre-existing stress..." and
similar complaints arising from the workplace and suffered by Claimant, William
Gray."

Aside from the word "Workplace", I would wonder if the Monmouth County
Prosecutors office would be able to argue that this is nothing but the SAME
things which William Gray afflicted upon your fellow resident Werner T.
Baumgartner (and quite possibly others.)

Think about that.

Werner got JAIL (multiple times!), Werner got FINED... Mr. Gray should get a
MILLION DOLLARS in compensations for THE SAME THING THAT HE DID TO SOMEONE ELSE?

Think about that.

And here is my "Wonder":  I wonder if the reason that all I hear is complaints
and nothing about action on this group is because the residents of Asbury Park
(on this group) saw it happen to Werner (and quite possibly others) and they
are afraid that the same thing may happen to themselves.  I wonder.

William Gray had stress, depression, anxiety, trauma?  Is that not the SAME
thing that HE inflicted upon every owner of a sidewalk crack, a sandwich board,
a table too close to the edge of the walkway?  Never mind what he did to Werner.

He should get a nice hefty fine (IMHO), not an award for his pain and
suffering.  Hey!  Maybe even JAIL TIME!

The Residents of the City of Asbury Park, NJ need to step up and speak for
themselves. I believed that corruption had left the City, this recent
development makes me wonder.

Comments?

Glenn