Sharon,

My fiance and I have made it a point to spend at least $20 at every business on
the boardwalk this summer, the only place we have left is Stella Marina

-----Original Message-----
From: "Sharon" <sharon_b...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 14:24:08
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: ABC News / Travel: Asbury Park, NJ: The Glory Days
Are Back

In that regard, I can't wait, until the "Bennies" go home!
Maybe, I'll find a parking spot, to resume my "walks" and bench warming, as the
world goes by.  As far as boardwalk business, I hope the weekenders and local
residents frequent the "new" enterprises
on said bd-walk.  I still have issues, with Asbury Park as a City,
but I'll keep it to myself.  Things brought up here, have a way of placing one
on the City's "watch" list.

I just had an experience of not being able to book a banquet for 80-100 here,
in the City.  I became the State President of one of the Veterans organizations
I belong to, and there's not one Restaurant or Hotel, able to accomodate
banquets.  I had Christmas parties at the Berkeley Carteret, the 2 years I
served at the County level, but I was told that the Berkeley doesn't cater as
yet.  Well, Spring Lake
will be the destination, chosen.  See, I live here and if I can bring
a dollar into this City, I will.

Anybody selling carousels or carousel items?