The City?
Why would the city be involved now? The City allowed the Partners to use the
city's right of eminent domain. But the property was bought by the Partners.
BTW, wasn't DiPetro bought out of that deal by his partners years before it
finally settled? And, holding on to a building, paying taxes year after year
with no rental money coming in, is that profitable?? It wouldn't seem to be to
me. But I don't know much about real estate.
Anyway, I guess iStar Financial -- that brilliant shining star of commerce --
has possession of the Jersey now. Right?