Apparently I couldn't reply to the person?, prior to this reply.
Pop Warner is NOT funded through any recreation program, which is sad.
It's one of the few programs that succeed here and the Jersey Shore and are
governed through "Jersey Shore Pop Warner League".  No disrespect, but I KNOW
how hard our diverse group of residents who actually care
about these kids have untiringly given to these kids.

You know who you are and I certainly do!  Saying you're from NYC makes
no difference to us Jersey Shore residents.  We're a totally different world
from the hard streets of NYC.  I know, my spouse is a native NYorker!  I'm his
Ying and he's my Yang, whatever that is!
Saying you're Black is what?  Don't BAIT, dude!