I'll echo both Sharon and Brian.  For me, the anonymity of some  posters
here is what makes this forum less useful than others where people  have to
identify themselves.  Newbee's redundant questions are more like  taunts.
This Op-Ed piece says it all for me.

The writer is a Facebook product design  manager:  Online, Anonymity Breeds
Contempt  http://nyti.ms/gppmpA

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/30/opinion/30zhuo.html?partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

In a message dated 12/1/2010 5:14:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,