Hello listmates,

I have been respectfully put in "my place" as a visitor.  I kind of like that,
as this trying to help YOUR city has become a pain in my ass.

I'll visit, sure enough. I'll spend my money on ME and MY enjoyment.  No more
donations to the needy, no more support for the City.  Oh, well. Best of luck
to you in your future endeavors.

I have been put in my place and that place is NOT Asbury Park.

I am so very sorry for your situation, I attempted to assist, I did my best,
but it was all in vain.

Blissfully yours,

Glenn