I was able to free my vehicle this afternoon and enter the public road, 5th Ave
East of Grand . We have a serpentine one car width path with a 15 feet high
pile of snow in the middle of the road.

Heck Street is completely snowed in and has not seen any attempt at clean-up,
people there are stranded.

Went East to the Beachfront and found that 5th Ave between Kingsley and Ocean
is completely plowed clean, curb-to-curb. There was not a soul down there aside
from a few people with their dogs and with snow blowers doing the MM sidewalks.

What are the City's priorities ? Obviously not to address the dire need of
residential areas such as mine that are dodging snow mountains in the road or
are completed snow-bound.  Instead an area with minimal traffic and no
residents is cleared instead.

Werner