Way different tone in the 2nd email than the first

I guess all levels of government are having troubles keeping internal
communications.....internal

-----Original Message-----
From: asburyst...@aol.com
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:59:13
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>; <asburypark...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Fwd: Snow Emergency Update Correction

____________________________________
 From: tom.gilm...@cityofasburypark.com
To: asburyst...@aol.com
Sent:  12/30/2010 10:35:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Snow Emergency Update  Correction

     Having trouble viewing this email?_Click here_
(http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=7xgsl9dab&v=001SbPU0nO9dPDIzj-bZrvfo7T2aHT1yK
WRjEOLVILIA_rAHkOp4-RnAdGtZ4XG6oAW7Pl1a91-dpYJd5vlPHslS3rvPn59r2-FSZ05NHC8Dt
E=)

Season's  Greetings from Asbury  Park:
SNOW EMERGENCY UPDATE  CORRECTION:
I accidentally sent out  earlier an email response that the  Mayor copied
to me.  Below is the correct  message from Mayor Johnson.  I hope that  this
did not cause any  further problems:
SNOW  EMERGENCY UPDATE Dec 30 - 9AM:

Statement by Mayor Ed  Johnson Regarding Snow Removal
At 4 a.m., Asbury Park  completed its third night of plowing operations.
While  our daytime efforts will continue, the overnight  efforts have proved
much more effective as there was  virtually no traffic during those hours.
Our efforts  have resulted in providing access to almost every  street in the
city and widening access to major  avenues. There are a few areas where we
will be  working this morning and throughout the day to finally  plow and/or
provide greater access. We expect to  provide full access throughout the
city by the end of  today. To assist us in these efforts, I am asking
residents to avoid parking along snow banks on plowed  streets (outside of
normal
parking spots along the  curb or driveways). Our crews are working to widen
these streets and can use your assistance in helping  them get to get this
done.
As the snow melts, it will  create icy conditions at sundown and overnight.
If you  must drive, please use extreme caution as there are  pedestrians
everywhere. Our snow response efforts have  been focused on public safety
first and we ask for  your help to keep everyone safe. We also ask for your
help in identifying and clearing space around fire  hydrants in your
neighborhood. In the event of a fire  emergency, this will greatly help to
increase
the  response time needed.
Since the snowstorm hit us  last Sunday, our crews and citizens have put
forth  great effort helping one another and getting some  semblance of access
and mobility back in the city. We  have made much progress, but there is
still much more  work to do. We will continue until it is  done.
Mayor Ed Johnson
_mayorjohn...@verizon.net_ (mailto:mayorjohn...@verizon.net)
I sinderely apologize to  all city residents and Mayor Johnson for this
mistake

Wishes for a wonderful and  safe New Year's weekend,

Tom Gilmour
Director of Commerce and Good  Times

If you know anyone who would like  to receive these weekly email updates,
they may go to  the city's web site,_www.cityofasburypark.com_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=7xgsl9dab&et=1104163377113&s=278&e=001bIYblOHekPbAcoj9-mn4N
orkXXsci8d4LnoFk-PlzyxfFZOXL7N8YRKTzUNu1b-hOodlCWbrtU0-KH2RNmxMLPdomDmMK290i
XERGLFjcMZeB5rFpWmPusPYNvarBjDZ)   and subscribe.
Tom Gilmour serves as the Director  of Commerce for the City of Asbury Park
and is  responsible for economic development, the APUEZ  (Asbury Park Urban
Enterprise Zone Program), special  events and film  permitting.

_Forward email_
(http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=7xgsl9dab&m=1103617399548&ea=asburyst...@aol.com&a=1104163377113)

(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001k-HQunxfgw0LgpLAdkuiPg==&se=001J9L40iahdWc=&t=001LdDUmJVQtjiDYHnHpsyc3g==&llr=7xgsl9dab)

This email was sent to asburyst...@aol.com by
_tom.gilm...@cityofasburypark.com_ (mailto:tom.gilm...@cityofasburypark.com) .
_Update Profile/Email Address_
(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001k-HQunxfgw0LgpLAdkuiPg==&se=001J9L40iahdWc=&t=001LdDUmJVQtjiDYHnHpsyc3g=
=&llr=7xgsl9dab)  |  Instant removal with_SafeUnsubscribe_
(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001k-HQunxfgw0LgpLAdkuiPg==&se=001J9L40iahdWc=
&t=001LdDUmJVQtjiDYHnHpsyc3g==&llr=7xgsl9dab) ™ |_Privacy Policy_
(http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp) .
_Email Marketing_ (http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp
?cc=TEM_Basic_206)  by
 (http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_Basic_206)
City of Asbury Park | One  Municipal Plaza | Asbury Park | NJ |  07712

Steve  Herman, Asbury Tower, 1701 Ocean  Ave