>From an article on todays Asbury Park Press website (app.com):

"...Asbury Park continued Thursday to clear its streets
to create two-way traffic lanes instead of the single
lanes opened initially for emergency responses,
said Brian Grant, director of engineering and public
works.

Grant said the plan over the weekend would be to
clear areas around the schools that reopen Monday,
as well as areas around churches for Sunday.

"On Monday, we will focus on some of the main
corridors, getting them plowed curb-to-curb," he
said...."

----

Notice the last paragraph.
How does one get to the Schools and Churches if the main corridors are not
addressed first ? Ass-Backwards planning. Can't people stay home and pray and
the kids have a snow-day ?????... until we get transportation routes
straightened out ?

Werner