(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=gqrgy7dab&et=1104218180778&s=0&e=001bUM7tnyQZkQS60z8Yufwj1u5ozdiLJYo2pNQLFKxgNjG-_nR7paFXhC-lgMwD8YgJ7ZKTfQN
jx96a40Na9jQZb9P_yuUkOstzjeJvnLCaBiCUkDFZvaau5mDffZq7jUP)
We're  off and running!
bargainboozeandbites.com, your guide to amazing dining & drinking deals  in
the area, has  officially become
FOOZEON.COM!
(food + booze  = to get one's fooze  on)

Thanks to all  of you who submitted suggestions! There were a lot of  great
ones. The decision wound up coming from a  combination of an online Random
Word Generator (fooze),  and from Damian White, my site designer, who
brilliantly  made it Foozeon.com. (He won half of the $50 prize. I  took myself
out for some drinks with the other half. Big  surprise.)

Also...
We've  also revamped the site into a new, much  easier to use format. And
there are also a  bunch of new specials. Go take a look!

Plus...
There's  now a NEW SECTION devoted exclusively to  kids and families!
You'll be shocked at what amazing  values are out there. Kids eat free at A LOT
of places  and deals for families are incredible. And we're just  beginning.
Please send us anything else you're aware of  so we can include it!

Keep  your eye out...
In the next week  or so, we'll have another section for Ocean  County.
Then, it's Northern  Monmouth. After that it's  Hoboken/Jersey City!

And  don't forget...
Come late January or early  February, we'll have
THE  APP!!!
Have I mentioned that it  will be amazing? (Only 3 o 4 times.) It's
GPS-based and  lets you post a special to your facebook page! OMG. Of  course,
it
will be free.  iphone- and  Droid-friendly.

***Please make  sure that emails coming from ch...@foozeon.com do not  wind
up in your spam folder!***

Chris McCarthy
914 Central Ave.