Restaurant Plan B
705 Cookman Ave.
Asbury Park, New Jersey
732-807-4710
www.restaurantplanbap.com

February 1, 2011

Dear Friends and Family,

Ok ENOUGH SNOW.  I wonder if it will ever end. Asbury Park is surviving.  Its
the perfect time to come and explore our great shops, restaurants, music
venues.  Plan a weekend here for Valentine's Day and stay at one of the
romantic bed and breakfasts.

We will be open Monday, February 14th for Valentine's Day.  We will have our
regular menu, plus some sexy specials and a champagne toast.  Please call for
reservations.

Plan B is NOW OPEN MONDAY.  Pot Luck Dinner.  Each Monday we will have at
minimum 3 entree choices, one being vegan.  The price is $10.00. (BYOB, BYOB,
BYOD...bring your own bottle, bring your own bread, bring your own dessert)
Cash Only Please.

We are continuing our Prix Fixe, 25.00 for 4 Courses, Tuesday-Thursday.

Brunch is served Sunday, 10 am- 3pm.  We will be launching a new and exciting
brunch menu within the next few weeks.

As always we have VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS

Sunday February 6th,  we are hosting the Second Annual Writers Festival.
4pm-7pm, includes buffet dinner 20.00 per person cash at the door.  Readings
from over 15 writers will be offered.  Please call the restaurant for
reservations.

Hope to see you soon.

Jeffrey