Hi - have been trying to catch up on state of redevelopment and issues with
developers.  Notice there's a court session on Thursday am where iStar has to
demonstrate their commitment to the waterfront plan.  I'm not clear on the
relationship between Madison Marquette and iStar or the differences between
areas of Asbury each has claim to. Are they affiliated in any way?  I thought
iStar "owned" the redevelopment zone.  Did they bring MM in?

Have done a lot of reading but can't find anything that explains this.

Thanks
Vince Tripodi