I can see why the judge gave it over to arbitration.

The concept of a city plan is good. I don't really see how it differs from the
"current plan".

Creates more options for development within various zones, allows exceptions to
the zones, makes no mention fo contributions to overall infrastructure costs,
makes no mention of trying to bring a carousel  - more indoor, puts a community
college on the EAST side of town while it's really needed on the WEST side...

It has no real meat. "We want  a hotel.." We want a convention center...

So did the partners - so does IStar I'd guess.

Why does it show Paramount Homes as owning the Metro Homes site or I'm I
reading the chart wrong