Dear neighbors, friends, acquaintances and strangers,

Tomorrow night will be HUGE as Tom Gilmour might say. The new Monmouth County
prosecutor, Peter Warshaw, is coming to speak to the Asbury Park Homeowner's
Association. We need a huge turnout so that they will see and meet all of us
and take Asbury Park as seriously as we do. We have many dedicated people in
our county Prosecutor's office. This is your chance to have your questions and
concerns answered, and it is a wonderful and unique opportunity for them to see
our diverse and changing community. This could be a pivotal meeting. This is
the time for all of us to be united and to show them that there is a critical
and growing mass of residents who truly care about our great city.

Whatever your plans may be tomorrow evening, I urge you to make your Friday
night revolve around this meeting. We need all of you to be at City Council
Chambers no later than 7pm. I hope we have hundreds of people present. We are
all busy people...and we all have crazy schedules, but our Executive committee
of the APHOA has gone to great lengths to get the County Prosecutor's office to
agree to come here, and on a Friday night!

I am begging and pleading of each and every one of you, whether full time
resident or part time resident, city official, gay, lesbian, straight, curved,
etc. to all come to this meeting. Please also urge your fellow homeowners to
attend as well. Please see the link below for more information.

http://aphomeowners.org/

Thank you and we hope to see you tomorrow evening!

Danny Weiss

1205 Fourth Avenue

Very truly yours,

Daniel L. Weiss, Esq.

For the Firm

Law Offices of Daniel L. Weiss, L.L.C.
17 Broad Street

Freehold, New Jersey 07728-1703

Tel:  732.780.7100
dwe...@weissimmigrationlaw.com <blocked::mailto:dwe...@weissimmigrationlaw.com>

www.weissimmigrationlaw.com

This communication is confidential.  If the reader of the e-mail is not the
intended recipient or representative of the recipient, you are hereby notified
that reviewing, disseminating or copying this information is prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone.