I think I'm the only person who has never had a problem with those meters, they
really are easy to use, the dsl connection sucks

-----Original Message-----
From: Vinnie Tripodi <trip...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 06:36:35
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com<AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Parking lines on 1st Ave. btwn Kingsley and Bergh

Along these lines, pun intended, has there been any discussion around (paid)
resident parking passes to avoid meters?  Would love the option of buying a
pass that allows me to park between Kingsley and the water.  Avoid those
machines.  Make it no overnight.  Calculate revenue associated with a space and
average time spent and figure out a price for the pass.  Don't see what the
problem is.

And, as a resident of this town those machines are embarrassing. Just saying.
Thought they were going to be replaced.