I know first hand about NYC parking as well, thanks to my precious daughter.

Last friday, she was up in brooklyn for a photoshoot. Maybe something will come
up it...she be like gisele the model so she can repay me.

I call her up at 4pm to see how she's doing. She said she'll call me back in a
few as she going out to her car....

10 minutes later I get a call and her crying that her car is gone - not where
she parked it. Told her to shutup - it either got towed or if lucky, stolen.

She called 311 and they confirmed it was towed to the brooklyn navy impound.
"But dad, I'm not stupid, it said no parking THURSDAY - 8-4.. and today's
FRIDAY."

In NYC, if you don't own the car, you can't pick it up. IF you don't have $185,
you can't get the car. If daddy can't call and give a visa over the phone, the
car stays, UNLESS daddy leaves NJ at 4:30 and gets to the impound yard (after
missing a turn and going over the brooklyn bridge) by 7:30....

Talk about a sloooooow process. $245 . $185 towing and $60 parking fine. All we
have to do now is appeal it. "Temporary no parking - construction..."

"Dad, maybe that's why all the construction where screaming at me and
whistling..."

That's not the first time. I had to get it from the midtown pound as well last
year.

And no, there were no signs about construction, no one standing there pointing
to a dumb kid that you can't park there even though the sign said you can. Kind
of like her ticks in AP.

In a few weeks, I'll provide more info on tickets and kids - once we get done
in AP Muni....

And the AP Muni court - if you ever have time and really nothing to do, just go
sit in there. You'd never complain about a puddle again.