From: "oakdorf" <oakd...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 19:08:31
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: police alert

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, cbrianwatkins@... wrote:

> Remove AC's when were not home?
>
> Ill hop right on that

So they push them in (your ac unit) and hop in. Old trick.

A bit tougher if you bracket them in instead of balancing them in the window
with a towel.

Like i said, at some commercial centers and even homes, their just ripping off
your outside compressor units and scrapping them  - aluminum and copper....